Description of the composition of instruments and equipment for spatial magnetic field distribution measurement
1. Aluminum alloy frame gantry test bench: including probe electric control adjustment mechanism, XYZ electric adjustment system flat sweeping table, etc.
2. Multi-pole magnetic field test host: including automatic range Gauss meter and stepping motor drive control center.
3. FE-2100RD spatial magnetic field distribution test software (planar scanning test software).
4. A set of IPC-610L Advantech industrial computer and HP laser printer;
5. One set of test probe (dual probe switching), (vulnerable components: one set);
6. Standard magnetic field: provide a third-party inspection report (1000Gs).
Technical parameter content of spatial magnetic field distribution measuring instrument
1. Probe movement XYZ software control automatic dynamic adjustment, X/Y/Z corresponding stroke 1000mm/1000mm/500mm;
2. XYZ axis, moving resolution 0.02mm, return accuracy ±0.02mm;
3. Gantry structure aluminum alloy profile table body, table size: L1000mm×W1000mm×H600mm;
4. Non-magnetic aluminum composite profile structure: W1400mm×L1400mm×H1800;
5. Test host Gauss meter automatic range (dual probe switching): 0.2k/0.4k/1k/2k/4k/10k/20kGs seven automatic ranges;
Resolution: Corresponding to 0.2% of the full scale of each gear, 0.1Gs is valid under 400Gs; Accuracy: Corresponding to 1.0% of the full scale of each gear;
6. The repeatability of magnetic field measurement is better than: ±0.3%.
7. Software part:
7-1. Automatic measurement of the maximum, minimum and average values of the peak magnetic field of each pole;
7-2. Automatic measurement function of the maximum, minimum and average value of each pole's magnetic pole width;
7-3. The automatic measurement function of each magnetic pole area and half-height width measurement;
7-4. Zero point automatic return function and invalid data elimination function with anti-jitter;
7-5. The function of automatically outputting the XY coordinate graph curve, and the XY coordinate report can be zoomed in on the interface at will;
7-6. The function of automatically outputting the polar coordinate chart, the polar coordinate report can be zoomed in on the interface at will;
7-7. Automatically output the corresponding fundamental harmonic analysis function;
7-8. For the same sample, combined test point three-dimensional magnetic field distribution display function;
7-9. The storage function of each pole angle, peak value and area list;
7-10. Scanning of planar magnetic field, displaying the planar magnetic field;
7-11. There are multi-pole magnetic field width, peak value, angle and other sorting functions.