FE-105 Gauss meter
FE-105 Gauss meter
FE-105 digital Gauss meter can be used to measure the magnetic induction intensity of various magnetic fields such as DC magnetic field, radiant magnetic field, remanent magnetism, earth magnetic field and so on. The instrument has a wide range, easy operation, perfect quality assurance, and high-quality after-sales service. It is an ideal choice for your work.
Gauss meter is a special instrument for detecting the magnetic induction intensity of a magnet, and it is one of the most widely used measuring instruments in the field of magnetic measurement.
|● Zero adjustment method: one-key automatic zero adjustment;|
|● Usage: can be used alone or with software;|
|● Enter the value of the magnetic field range, and automatically prompt if it exceeds the upper and lower limits (sorting function);|
|● Connect to the computer through the RS-232 serial interface, the software on the computer can control the equipment and save the data;|
|Scope of application|
|● The distribution of the magnetic field in the surface space of the permanent magnet material (that is, what we usually call the measuring surface magnetism);|
|● Gap magnetic field in the magnetic circuit structure;|
|● The magnetic field generated by the equipment used to absorb ferromagnetic materials through permanent magnet or AC and DC current (for example: iron remover, magnetic separator, magnetic chuck, electromagnet. Demagnetizer);|
|● Detection and screening of pipeline samples;|
|● Quality judgment and classification of incoming materials;|
1. Input voltage: 220V 50Hz.
2. Range: 300Gs/3000Gs/30000GS
3. Accuracy: ±1.0%
4. Resolution: 0.1Gs/1Gs/10Gs
5. Measured magnetic field: DC magnetic field (static magnetic field)
6. Function description:One-key automatic zero adjustment;Can be used alone or with software;It is connected to the computer through the RS-232 serial interface, and the software on the computer can control the equipment and save the data.
Other functions: reminder of exceeding the upper and lower limits (sorting function);
7. Dimensions: 285mm (L) × 300mm (W) × 100mm (H)
8. Instrument weight: 3kg
9. Display mode: 3.5-inch LCD screen
10. Display unit: Gs
|Hall probe parameters|