Automatic detection and control system of parking lot geomagnetic sensor
Automatic detection and control system of parking lot geomagnetic sensor
With the rapid development of the economy, investment in infrastructure has increased. However, the rapid growth of vehicles in recent years has made the traffic situation worsening, which has become a common problem in almost all cities. The effective solution to change this traffic situation is to establish a complete traffic monitoring system in the urban traffic management department. The main goal of a traffic monitoring system is to adapt to changes in dynamic traffic conditions. That is, by collecting traffic data and transmitting it to the traffic management center for analysis in the center, according to the analysis results, the center can better control traffic by controlling vehicle entry and exit and signal lights; the center can also use these data quickly in the event of a traffic accident Take measures. At the same time, the management center can transmit the collected traffic data to the driver, which helps to alleviate traffic congestion and optimize driving routes. The use of traffic monitoring systems can improve the capacity of existing roads, coordinate the handling of unexpected traffic incidents, alleviate traffic congestion, and improve traffic conditions.
Geomagnetic sensors can be used to detect the presence of vehicles and vehicle type recognition. The data acquisition system plays a very important role in the traffic monitoring system. The geomagnetic sensor is a key part of the data acquisition system. The performance of the sensor plays a decisive role in the accuracy of the data acquisition system. When a vehicle enters a berth, cutting the magnetic line of induction will cause a change in the magnetic field, and the geomagnetic sensor will then determine that the vehicle enters the berth. The geomagnetic sensor can also realize the parking guidance function. Through the comprehensive statistical analysis of the back-end system and the use of digital platforms such as WeChat, the citizens can be provided with information about the available parking spaces nearby, which can better guide the citizens to choose a reasonable parking place.
The simulated parking lot recording test system is an experimental platform test system for the full inspection of parking lot probes by Wuxi Internet of Things Industry Research Institute and Hunan Yongyi Technology Co., Ltd. The design, control and inspection of the space magnetic field and related software (simulating car parking motion) are completed by Hunan Forever Elegance Technology Co.,Ltd the test probe and its management software are designed and completed by Wuxi Industrial Network Research Institute A complete set of simulated parking automatic management system meets the full inspection of the probes configured in the parking lot and ensures the qualification rate of the embedded probes in the construction.
One. FE-1000MF one-dimensional magnetic field generating coil (vertical magnetic field)
FE-1000MF one-dimensional magnetic field generating coil is a new type of magnetic field coil independently developed by Hunan Yongyi Technology Co., Ltd. (application for invention patent). The coil can generate a large area of uniform magnetic field in a limited space. Compared with the traditional square Helmholtz coil, the volume is reduced by 2-3 times, and it is suitable for installation in a limited space. The specific technical indicators of the coil are as follows:
1. Coil specification: side length 2.400m×2.400mm, the frame is made of aluminum alloy (one set of main coil and auxiliary coil);
2, winding coil enameled wire diameter: Ø2.0mm, temperature resistance class 140°;
3, Helmholtz coils can be placed left and right to generate a horizontal magnetic field (if you need to generate a vertical magnetic field, please declare);
4. Central magnetic field strength: -200uT～200uT;
5. Range of average and zone: 1000mm×1000mm×1000mm, uniformity is better than 1.0%;
6. Corresponding magnetic field: When working at 6A constant current, the magnetic field is greater than 2.0Oe, and it can be used continuously under the maximum magnetic field condition (air flow environment).
Two, FE-2100 magnetic material automatic test system V1.0 technical description
The FE-2100 magnetic material automatic test system V1.0 is the assembly of the software and sampling part of all magnetic measurement and magnetic field generation test equipment of Hunan Yongyi Technology Co., Ltd., including the test software and data acquisition card prepared by C#, gradient magnetic field Control, acquisition, etc. The description of several important parameters of the relevant interface is as follows:
1. Background geomagnetic field (below): the magnetic field of the environment when the coil input current is zero;
2. Real-time sampling waveform (the figure below); the experimental magnetic field superimposed on the background magnetic field and the coil magnetic field, including the actual acquisition of current and magnetic field;
3. Real-time current waveform (below): the current control and acquisition required to simulate the magnetic field in 64 parking spaces;
4. Relative magnetic induction waveform (below): the absolute value of the magnetic field change excluding the background magnetic field;
5. Parking lot parking space detector simulation experiment report (below): Random magnetic field control test report on the reliability of magnetic induction probes, verifying the reliability of the entire management system.
Three, FE-2100SD program-controlled DC test power supply
1. Input: Single-phase AC 220V±20V, 10A;
2. Program-controlled DC constant current output, output current range: -8,000A~8.000A;
3. Output voltage range: -35V~35V;
4. Current uncertainty: 0.1%, stability is better than 0.05%;
5. Program control interface: USB, AD/DA
Four, 9200B single axis fluxgate magnetometer
The 9200B single-axis fluxgate magnetometer is produced by Shanghai Haizhang Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. The product is one of the more advanced products in China. It has been matched with our company's products for many years, the quality is relatively stable, and the price has a greater advantage than foreign products. .
1. Test range: 0~±199999nT, no range conversion required
2, accuracy: <±1% F.S.;
3. Display: 6-digit high-brightness LED display (or LCD display optional), display format "±199999" nT;
4, resolution: 10nT;
5. Noise: <10nT±1 word
6. The accessory one-key reset function (the geomagnetic field can be directly deducted), which is convenient for testing the absolute value of the magnetic field;
7, with RS232 data interface.
V. Loading platform:
Designed according to the requirements of the demander, using non-magnetic aluminum alloy material design, 4 loading plates, each can carry 16 experimental sensors, and one experiment can complete the test of 64 sensors.
1. The parallelism between the stage plate and the magnetic field (or perpendicularity is better than 0.2º) to ensure the accuracy of the experimental magnetic field;
2. The carrier board is processed with 10mm thick bakelite, and the sensor device fixed station card is set to ensure the fixation of the experimental workpiece;
3. The fixed plate adopts aluminum alloy frame design, equipped with chute and stop structure, which is convenient for the installation of 4 test load plates.
Hunan Forever Elegance Technology Co.,Ltd has successively completed related magnetic field design and control projects for the gyro experimental platform of the National University of Defense Technology, the Shanghai Astronomical Observatory of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, and the Texas University of the United States. The company has developed a new technology in simulating large-scale uniform magnetic fields and controlling and measuring technologies. Step, has become a qualified enterprise in the development and design of such devices at home and abroad, and will promote and use products in more fields to benefit the industry.